Sara’s Scribbles

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Christmas Dresses

Well, at long last, here are the pictures of the Christmas dresses I made this year. I made them using the Ladies Regency Gown pattern and the Girls Regency Dress pattern from Sense and Sensibility. The pattern was very simple and easy to put together and I am looking forward to making more for spring.




Mama's dress. I absolutely loved the fabric she chose for hers.





Here is my dress, inspired by the brown dress Marianne wore in Sense and Sensibility, below. ( sorry for the fuzzy picture, it's the best I could find.)



Bekah's dress.


Emily's dress.


I think it was Mama's idea to take our picture like this. Doesn't it look neat?




All of us. Here you can see Natalie's dress.
Well, that's all for now. We are heading to Dothan today for my dad's job interview, so please pray. I'll try and get pictures while we're there of the dresses I made for my Aunt and cousins, so stay tuned!

















Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Those are SO beautiful! I'm so glad you posted pictures of them. I like them all, but I think my favorite pattern overall is yours! :)

    By Blogger Allison, At January 17, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

  • Oh wow those are so beautiful! I love them!
    Sarah

    By Blogger Me, At January 18, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

  • Hi Sara,

    I was just stopping by to see if my advice worked, and apparently it did. Nice dresses by the way, it must take quite some skill!

    Oh, on your "My Friend's Blogs" link list section on your sidebar, you accidently put three slashes in http://www.letterfromchrist.blogspot.com so the link doesnt work. Just informing you if youd like to fix it.

    By Blogger Caleb, At January 21, 2008 at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home