Sara’s Scribbles

Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas!

Okay, I know I'm a bit late with this, but I thought I would do a Christmas post anyway. I'm awful about getting my pictures downloaded, so I'm very glad these weren't on my camera.:-) So, here we go......













The Tree......













Natalie trying to swipe an M&M.....











Earrings!











Pan covers to keep grease from splattering...











Doesn't Emily look thrilled? A remote controlled car!!!!!












Natalie (finally) gets her M&M.











The Return of The Daughters!!!!












And what could this be?....












A baby for the baby!!











Mama looking over some books she got....











Bekah's Hat! ( I gave her that!)













Janet Arnold's Pattern's of Fashion 2! It may be hard to see, but I was thrilled!













This is one of the few pictures we took of dad's presents, but then him being the official photographer had something to do with it.:-) For every year for as long as I can remember we have gotten him a Hickory Farms snack pack as a Christmas present. He loves them.:-)












Here Emily is holding something I made her...












After unfolding it.... "Neat, a Bed runner!"












"Oh goodie, The Talley Trio!" (flipping the c.d over, reading the back) It's got "my" song, Red Letter Day! Yippee!(this was definitely one of the highlights of my Christmas.:-))


And here is one of the highlights of Natalie's Christmas...












A mini kitchen!!!!












Mama going through her stocking.











"What in the world will I do with all my presents!!??!!" Thanks to all the aunts, uncles and grandparents for all the special treats! My first "real" Christmas was a blast!












Merry Christmas!!!!

I wish I had a picture of the blower Rebekah and Emily got dad, but I don't. And sadly, we forgot to take one of our traditional
"monkey bread" that we enjoy each Chirstmas morning. But I think you can see we had a fun day anyhow!

This is all for now, but I'll be following up with pictures of the Christmas dresses I made as well as pictures from the Creation Museum we went to in early December.

Bye for now!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • It appears that your family had a lovely Christmas. We did too. :)

    By Blogger Allison, At January 7, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

  • It does look like you had a lot of fun. I had a pretty good Christmas myself.
    Your friend,
    Sarah

    By Blogger Me, At January 8, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

  • Howdy,

    When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here sarasscribbles.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Research displays that about 80% of all U.S. adults are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

    About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At March 21, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home