Sara’s Scribbles

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog!

As this is my first ever posting, I will tell you a bit about myself. My favorite hobby is sewing, and I enjoy making old fashioned clothing for everyday wear.

I love reading and my favorite books are Ivanhoe, Prisoner's of the Sea, Four Girls at Chautauqua, A little Princess and The Hidden Hand.
I also enjoy watching good, wholesome movies. Some of my favorites include Cheaper By The Dozen (the one with Clifton Webb), A man called Peter, Laurel and Hardy, The Beverly Hillbillies, and A Bountiful Blessing.

My dad, Ben is a Robotic Tech and works at a plant here in town.My mom, Janet is a happy homemaker and enjoys cooking, sewing and scrapbooking in her spare time. Rebekah is 12 and enjoys cooking and collecting Breyers. Having Celiacs Disease she is often in the kitchen and recently came up with her own Gluten Free recipe for cake that is delicious! Emily is 9 and loves all things horses. She scans the sports section of the paper everyday for horse news and can tell you everything about any race horse there ever was. Natalie is 1 1/2 and such a blessing! She has such a pretty smile and can't go anywhere withought someone telling her she's cute! I love to be with babies whenever possible and enjoy being with my 3 sisters.

Well, that's about all I have to say about me! Check back soon as I will be updating my blog about me, my life, and.....etc!
Enjoy viewing!~

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home