Well....Now what? :-) I'm sorry I haven't been blogging......in forever. :-)
We have been very busy (moving twice in 3 months) so life has been way too hectic!:-) Fortunately things are beginning to calm down.....a little. :-) Actually, the main reason I'm blogging now is because my dear friend Allison has tagged me. :-) Thanks Allison!!!
Try to come up with 50 facts about yourself as you can.
If you're tagged you must try to do it! Its o.k. if you don't make it all the way to 50.
You may use things from previous tags. Just have fun!
1. I am a Christian, and Love Jesus.
2. I love to read.......everything.
3. I LOVE music. I'm a huge music fan.
4. I love almost any type of music with a beat, so I love to listen to Christian artists like tobyMAC, Rebecca St James and others.
5. I have lived in 5 different places the last 25 months.
6. it took me 8 years to learn how to spell my middle name.
7. I am scared of attics.
8. I love to climb to the top of lighthouses.
9. I love to shop.:-)
10. I DO NOT like to spend money. :-)
11. I love to watch I Love Lucy.
12. As a young child I was obsessed with running away. I thought it would be fun! I never actually did, but I tried.
13. I've never been to a music concert until a few weeks ago, when we went to a tobyMAC concert in Tallahassee. (I am going to post pictures)
14. I love to watch movies.
15. My mama's nickname for me is Sarabelle.
16. Since there are two Sara(h)'s in my home school co-op drama class, that's what the kids there call me too.:-)
17. I am working on a movie for a home school project.
18. I love to roller skate.
19. There are about six months of my life that are a complete blank. For example, I don't remember much of the time we spent in Mississippi.
20. I used to "live" in a "different world", a.k.a. "imaginary friends" only I think they existed.:-)21. I used to doubt my sanity. I still do.:-)
22. I enjoy writing.....but only under inspiration.
23. I once won 3rd place in a first grade reading contest.
24. I have wanted to go to Germany since I was 4 years old.
25. My dad was actually in Berlin while President Reagan was delivering his famous "Tear Down This Wall" speech. He got to watch it live only about a mile away, while he helped provide security.
26. I have always wanted to learn to sing.
27. I currently look like my mom.
28. However, I have my dad's nose.
29. I love to watch comedies, comedians, I love to read funny books, etc.
30. I love to be silly.
31. My favorite word is "Splendid".
32. I once lived in a Victorian House.
33. I have never ridden in an airplane.
34. I have been to around 15 different states.
35. All of the above was typed about a week ago.............
36. I love chicken. :-)
37. I love to get things for free.:-) I have a folder full of freebie websites that I go on all the time.....someday I'll do a blog post on that.:-)
38. I am currently taking drama classes at the home school co-op for the first time in my life......and I LOVE it!!!!
39. I am extremely picky.
40. I am going to be performing on stage!
41. I get along very well with small children.
42. I am very, very, very shy.:-/
43. My family and I,often "sing" instead of talking.
44. We also make up our own words for things.........
45. My laptop's name is Desiree.
46. My sewing machine's name is Bessie. She is very temperamental.
47. I could play checkers forever.
48. I am going to a formal at our home school co-op in April. This is the first time I've ever been to a formal event, and I am very excited!
49. I love to chew cinnamon gum.
50. I am amazed that I actually found 50 things worth writing!!!!:-)
I hereby tag :MamaRebekahThe Other Sarah