Sara’s Scribbles

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

On my Birthday.....

Today Mama, Rebekah, Emily and Natalie took me out to lunch to celebrate my 16th. Birthday.

I picked T.G.I Fridays since we hadn't been there in a while. And no, we did not have the waiters come and sing happy birthday to me. :-) Dad did that to me on my 10Th birthday, and, well......never mind. The desert was good, though.:-)



Here are a couple of photos mama took......




I have no idea what I'm laughing at, but whatever it was, it was funny.:-)



Myself, Emily and Rebekah.



Mama and I.

Afterwards we went shopping at J.C. Penney's. Believe it or not, they were having a sale!:-)


I had specially requested that we watch Sense and Sensibility on my birthday, so when we got home, that is what we did.:-) It is one of my very favorite movies! Altogether, I had a very enjoyable birthday!:-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home