Sara’s Scribbles

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Home Again!

Well, we are back in town! To stay, this time. My dad is leaving next week for Dothan, but we get to stay here 'till the house sells. I did get to see my friend Sarah while we were there, too. :-) No pictures, we were too busy talking.:-D



Lemme see....



So far nothing interesting has been going on. :-) We have been cleaning the house mostly today, as some realtors will be coming tomorrow. Actually, we were told they would be having a "drive-buy" but for some reason I don't like the way that sounds.....:-)



My beloved sewing machine, which has broken since Christmas, went to the shop this week. I am hoping that they can fix it soon and I can get on with all of those sewing projects that I so desperately want to get done this summer. :-)



Oh! Here is a really neat website to check out. It's called Heumoore productions, and it's 2 homeschoolers (;-)) who make movies. Three of their films have won awards at the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival. We've got two, Bubble Trouble and Heartstrings. Please be sure to check it out!



Well, I have no more to say, at present.....

~sara~

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home