Sara’s Scribbles

Monday, May 12, 2008

Feelin' Feminine Week- Summary

We are finally back in town! lol. Oh, and did I mention we are going back out of town THIS weekend as well? I love to travel but these trips are for house hunting in Alabama where we are moving, so they don't really qualify as "travel". :-)

Hey Sarah, maybe I'll get to see you again this weekend!!!! :-)

So, here is my summary of the Feelin' Feminine Week. I know, I know, I should have had this up a week ago. I'm sorry, but "busy" is a word I'm getting pretty tired of hearing. :-)

I was dresses only for about 8 years of my life, so wearing skirts is nothing new to me. :-) I did the Feeling Feminine Challenge really just for fun, but also as a reminder that I don't have to reach for my jeans every morning. :-) I believe that jeans and skirts can both be equally modest, as well as immodest.
I enjoyed the Feelin' Feminine Challenge and would do it again!

Okay, this is kind of short, but it's also kind of late. :-)

Bye for now.

~sara~

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home