Sara’s Scribbles

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Natalie's Second Birthday!

On the 30th of March, my little sister Natalie turned 2! (okay, I should have done these earlier. I didn't. Sorry.)





It's My Birthday?



The Cake. 100% Gluten Free and made by Mama!



Eating Sweet Potato. Her favorite.





The Girls


Natalie's Birthday was Winne-the-Pooh themed, in case you noticed.:-)




A cake.... just for Me?!?!


Question: How come babies are the only ones who get cakes to themselves?





Ooohhhhh......it crumbles!






Don't stare. I'm enjoying myself.








Delish.






Mama and the ultra happy birthday girl.



Mama and The Girls.





They're all mine!





Oh....I love it!



Natalie got several presents but there was one that she was most excited about.... and here it is!



Her very own tricycle!



I'm a Big Girl now!




I love you cutie pie.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home