Sara’s Scribbles

Monday, April 14, 2008

After The Ceremony

Here are some pictures taken after the wedding and at the restaurant.


Everybody together.


L-R, Uncle Greg, Ms. June, Grandpa, Mama



Grandpa, Ms. June and all the little Grandchildren



The Bride with her son and daughter


Grandpa w/ Uncle Greg and Mama


The Bride's family



The Groom's family (you can tell I was disoriented that day. I'm with the wrong family! That is, if you can see me at all. Short people.....:-))


The "Grand Girls" :-) L-R, Ashlynn Houston, Rebekah, Emily, Abby H., Me
Front: Audrey H., Natalie


I love the look on Ashlynn's face. "I am adorable.... And I know it "



Bekah and Audrey


Natalie, Abby and Emmi


Audrey reading


Dad and Grandpa


The Happy Couple at the restaurant.



Audrey came over to talk to Mama and me. (She's 3) After calmly informing us that her daddy was going to die tomorrow*(?) she then went on to recite the alphabet and sing half of Victory in Jesus. She only sang half because as soon as she got to the part about "His precious Blood's atoning" she launched into one of the finest orations on the meaning of Jesus' dieing on the cross that I have ever heard. She is too cute!




The Bride and Groom Leave



The Rings



Just for fun......Me and My ring! :-)

* As of today, he is still in one piece. Maybe she was wrong. :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home