Sara’s Scribbles

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Feelin' Feminine Challenge

I've decided to take part in the Feelin' Feminine Challenge, like my friend Allison and other young ladies have.
For a whole week I'll wear skirts and dresses, posting a new picture every day. I'm excited! Wearing skirts is not a new thing for me, as for almost 8 years of my life I was dresses/skirts only. Now, I generally split skirts/pants up half and half every week. I'll also be doing the challenge "extras", different accessories with each outfit, and posting pictures of different daily activities carried out in skirts.
If you are interested in the Feelin' Feminine Challenge, click here.

I started on Tuesday but haven't gotten around to posting pictures until now. So.......
Tuesday

We were doing a lot of housework in preparation for realtor's coming to look at the house, so I just through on my denim jumper with this pink shirt.



Fixing Lunch. You can't tell, but I have a very pretty butterfly clip pulling my hair back. :-)

Wednesday
We had to run to the grocery store, so I wore my pink and white Pure Fashion shirt.

I love these Shoes!!!!


A full length picture. This is my favorite denim skirt.



The rest of the day I wore my light wash denim house skirt with a flowery shirt.


Spray painting......



Today
Same skirt, different shirt.



Doing my schoolwork.

I'll be posting some more pictures tommorow! Stay tuned!

~sara~

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Wow this is great! Wonderful outfits. I love the shoes you have! Purrtty. Make sure you link yourself and each one of your posts on the linky on my blog!

    Blessings!
    Miss Jocelyn

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At April 24, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

  • I love your outfits, jean skirts especially! I've been looking for another jean skirt, but haven't found yet. I adore your shoes too! But I don't wear shoes like that because they're either too uncomfortable for me, or I can't walk in them without tripping. :)
    Have a fantastic week!
    Allison

    By Blogger Allison, At April 24, 2008 at 7:28 PM  

  • Hey,
    Great idea I may have to do that. I love your pure fashion shirt.

    By Blogger Me, At April 24, 2008 at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home