Sara’s Scribbles

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Quick update.....

Well, Dad left for Al. yesterday afternoon. We already miss him.


Before he left we decided to take a quick trip up to Charleston, SC. We had a lot of fun! Since my lovely mama has already posted about our trip, I'll just give you two of my favorite pictures.

The cupcake shop. :-) My dad, Natalie and I are the only ones who can eat cupcakes, so we enjoyed ourselves. :-D Okay, okay, I'll be honest. :-( I was Happy. ;-) Dad hated the cupcakes, and we didn't want to give Natalie all that sugar. hehehe......

My Dad, (who's photographic skills you've already seen exhibited) took this picture. :-) As you can see, only 2 people can follow instructions, and one of them wasn't me. He did get a good picture, though. (after a couple tries:-))

We are currently getting used to not having Dad around. :-( It'll take awhile....

Oh! For all my non-blogging friends! I have enabled my blog to accept anonymous comments! So now y'all can leave comments! I'd like for everyone who reads my blog to please leave a comment and let me know what you think of it.:-)

And......my sewing machine is back from the shop, so I can get to work! Stay tuned, I hope to have something up in a week or so!

~sara~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home