Sara’s Scribbles

Monday, September 15, 2008

Well, I've done it.

I actually did it. Didn't know if it would work or not, but I did it.

For a month and 3 days, I have not blogged. From August the 12th to September the 15th, I didn't post, did not work on my sidebar, didn't even comment on other people's blogs.

And nobody even noticed that I had disappeared from the blogosphere.
No comments asking where I'd disappeared to.

Nobody cared.

If I had died, if my computer was blown up, if whatever, nobody would have been concerned.

I am never ever going to blog again! Farewell blogger! Farewell to all you bloggers who probably aren't even reading this! Goodbye............

Okay, is everyone feeling bad enough now? If not, I can go on some more. :-)

Just kidding. My computer hasn't blown up, I'm still alive, and no, I'm not mad at anybody. :-)

The truth is, the last couple of weeks have been kind of crazy. With trying to get ready to move, not being able to move, not knowing when were moving, it's been a bit crazy. And, to top it all off, I really haven't been feeling like blogging. :-p However, I solemnly promise.......wait a second! No promises! We all should know by now, when it comes to blogging, I'm not good at keeping promises. :-) However, you can all look forward to my promised posts in the very near future. And to further delight you, I have no intention of making any more blogging promises in the near future. When it takes a girl 3 months to write a book review, you know she doesn't need to be doing it. :-D



We have found a house in Dothan which we will be renting, so the movers are probably coming next week. We've never had movers before, so this will be an experience. Well, we have had movers before. It was a terrible ordeal and I have tried to erase it from my mind but I suppose they were movers none the less.:-) It's funny, we've moved so many times, it doesn't seem right not to be moving ourselves. :-) I can't wait to see their trucks. :-) Call me silly, but I'm always impressed by moving trucks. Maybe it has something to do with all those trips we took back and forth to Mississippi, moving furniture, boxes, dogs and goats.............all in one horse trailer.:-) I'm going to find some pictures from that move and post them here.........otherwise y'all would never believe me. :-)


Well, I'll stop rambling.......

Sara~

Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home