Sara’s Scribbles

Saturday, December 29, 2007

I am so sorry!

I can't believe I haven't written a thing since October! We have been so very busy lately that I really haven't had time! On the week of Thanksgiving we had a family friend and her son staying with us, and then we went away for a week to a Uniting Church and Family conference in NC. On our way home we went to the Creation Museum and spent three days in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. When we got home I had to immediately start work on some dresses I am making for my aunt and three of our cousins, and then came Christmas, (and now I can't think of a new excuse :-)) so it is only just now that I have gotten around to posting anything. However, I am fully intending to make up for it! I am going to write entries on our trip to the conference, our Christmas and the Christmas dresses that I made, soooo, more to come over the next few days!

Bye for now,

Sara~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home