Sara’s Scribbles

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Creation Museum

I know I should have done this sooner, but I haven't really gotten around to it. I'll be better in the future, honest.:-) Because of problems I am currently having with blogger, I won't be able too say what every picture is, but I'll do my best.
So , here we go... Our Visit to the Creation Museum.


Because we went in early December and they were expecting a snowstorm, (that we didn't know about) there were not many people so I was able to get some pretty good pictures.


Here we go back in time......




Moses and the Prophets


Martin Luther


Our Modern World

To find out why we have strayed away from biblical truths and values, we go back.... to the beginning. The Garden of Eden is breathtaking. Pictures simply can't do this justice, so if you want to see it better, you simply have to go see it. (the one in Kentucky of course!)


Adam and Eve






Do I have to tell you?








Death after Sin






This one is kind of hard to see, but it's supposed to be Cain and Able.


The Methuselah exhibit is one of my favorites.:-)


Building the Ark. When you walk in the room you can hear a lot of the workers grumbling over "We've been working on this thing for 99 years and not a drop of water yet" Oh if they only knew.......:-)










This is one of the last photos we took. It's supposed to be of one of the idols that Noah's descendants worshipped over the years as they drifted away from God.




The last exhibit (before the Dinosaur Room) Is called the Last Adam Theater. This is a powerful 20 minute video on Jesus' coming and Crucifixion and why He had to pay the penalty for our sins.














We were "Astonished" at everything we saw and really want to go back again!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home